- We attempt to understand your business process and needs first in order to provide Customized Accounting solution with known providers and powerful add on programs.
- Cloud based QuickBooks and Integrated applications to achieve online accounting that is customized, up to date, relevant, and can be accessed anywhere/anytime.
- Streamline work process and work with you, your staff and your CPA to make your accounting useful for everyone in the process so that ownership can focus on their core business, not the background accounting.
- Work closely with CPA’s and assist in the account process so that year end and other filings are easier
- Franchise consolidation
- Assist with Due Diligence projects or accounting cleanup.
- Scaleable to differing business needs:
- Basic Bookkeeping: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation
- Controller Level Services: Cash Management, Planning & Budgeting, Monthly Financial Reporting.
- We are curious about your numbers and want to help you gain better insight from your financial data.
- We work to make the final accounting paperless, reporting transparent, and source data accessible.
- Personalized Service: We will know who you are when you call. All our clients are important to us.
We use both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Hosted with RightNetworks
- We offer services on both platforms as both are excellent solutions for QuickBooks.
- Both of these platforms as allow us to access your Data Anywhere/Anytime, have access to robust add on applications, and the security & related IT is handled by experts.
So, which one is better to use?
One isn’t necessarily better than the other, they are completely different platforms that each have benefits of use. For our clients, we carefully assess together client individual needs to determine which version of QuickBooks is optimal — QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier, or QuickBooks Enterprise.
Items to consider include:
- Number of Users that require access to QuickBooks
- Volume of Transactions within the QuickBooks file
- Number of QuickBooks files for an organization
- Need for customization of forms and reporting
- Need for automated banking connection
- Need for QB file backups for archive or audit purposes
- Need for access to QuickBooks from mobile devices
- Finally cost is a factor as well.